How to make CBD Cookies
When it comes to CBD edibles, there are a lot of different options to choose from, including hemp-infused chocolates, gummies, and even CBD cookies. You may be able to find a few CBD-infused desserts for sale online, but making them at home can be a quick and easy way to ingest a bit of CBD while enjoying a tasty treat.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 ml (or 200mg) CBD oil 3000mg - can adjust dosage to your desire
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 ¼ cups GF all-purpose flour
- 9 oz chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Note that if you cook at a temperature higher than 350 degrees, you will likely evaporate some of the CBD aka losing its potency.
- In a large bowl, combine the CBD oil to the softened butter.
- Add granulated sugar and brown sugar to bowl, and mix well.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract to bowl, and mix well.
- Add baking soda and salt to bowl, and mix well.
- Gradually add flour to bowl, and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Place the bowl of cookie dough in the fridge for about an hour if you can. Chilling the dough will prevent the cookies from spreading.
- Roll cookie dough into balls, and place on parchment-lined baking sheet. Makes about 40 cookies.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Store cookies in a cool dark place
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 25 mins